Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Patterns and A Little Surprise

Please forgive me for not posting in a couple of weeks.....life's been a little crazy. I hope you all had a glorious Easter with your families. I know you are ready to move on to some more spring
and summer sewing; I certainly am! We have received some cute patterns perfect for just that:





These last two patterns are by Patterns by Figgy's: Beach Bum Hoodie and Board Shorts and Ofelia.

And a little surprise....

Print the following logo coupon!

Buy 1 item, get the 2nd of the same item type of the same or lesser value for half price! (example: Buy 1 pattern at regular price, get 1 half price.) Some exclusions apply. Must print coupon logo above. Effective April 6-12, 2010.







































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing our patterns!!
I hope you have many sales. :)